The policy of MS Storage Equipment Ltd is to attain and maintain high standards of environmental performance and to this end the Company will pursue continual improvement from year to year. MS Storage Equipment Ltd will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that we:
- Understand and comply with all necessary environment legislation and operate to the best practices of industry.
- Assess the environmental impacts of our operations. For example, from the use of Work Equipment and materials to the collection and ultimate disposal of wastes.
- Employ a consistent framework for the management of environmental issues during our operations.
- Reduce waste, conserve energy and explore opportunities to re-use and recycle.
- Endeavour to develop innovative processes that can reduce levels of environmental impact.
- Collaborate with our Suppliers and Clients to establish a greater environmental awareness.
- Remain alert and responsive to developing issues, knowledge and public concern.
- Ensure that our Employees are aware of the Environment Policy and are motivated to apply it.
- Ensure that our Employees are aware of their own responsibilities and that they are given the support, information, instruction and training necessary to fulfill them.
- Ensure that our environmental policy is communicated to all persons working on behalf of MS Storage Equipment Ltd., and is available to the public.
- Emphasise that the Company’s focus is on pollution prevention rather than abatement.
- Choose materials and resources with regard to their long-term sustainability.
The Company appreciates the importance of the Environment Policy and to ensure its successful operation must take into consideration the views of its Employees. Therefore the Company will strive to develop a positive culture based on consultation, cooperation and communication.
Adequate resources will be made available to meet the requirements of the policy, the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and any other associated environmental legislation.
MS Storage Equipment Ltd will ensure the continual monitoring and improvement of the Environment Policy and ensure its objectives and targets are met.
To this aim the Company will ensure that the Policy is reviewed and updated at regular intervals to reflect legislative and/or organisational changes.