James Hall - New HQ & Distribution Depot
James Hall & Co brought MS Storage on board to help with the staff changing room requirements at their new, £40 million purpose built Head Quarters and Distribution depot. Working alongside both the client and the contractor, we helped create a number of changing areas, providing lockers and cloakroom benching.
With over 400,000 sq ft, this new build project presented the perfect opportunity for us to showcase our skills in creating modern looking, workable, changing rooms – using a range locker styles and colours to compliment the overall look of the new building.
Working closely with the client we were able to install the lockers and cloakroom furniture over a phased schedule. Delays on site meant that MS Storage had to be flexible on delivery and installation dates.
- On site survey & CAD design
- Supply a mixture of two and three door lockers for staff changing – providing storage for over 600 users
- Supply wire mesh storage lockers for the frozen food section of the depot
- Supply cloakroom bench seating and island units to all changing areas in matching colours to lockers
- Full project management with phased deliveries and installation